We are open at the below times:
10am-6pm, 7 days a week from April-October
10am-5pm, 7 days a week from November-March (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day.
We are delighted to welcome you to Balfour Winery, below is some useful information for your visit.
- No picnics are allowed on the Estate.
- No dogs are allowed for walks on the Estate. However, well behaved dogs on a lead are welcome on the terrace.
- No table bookings for platters are required. Please note this may change on event dates, please see Eat With Us for any changes.
For more information see our FAQs.
Find us via what3words /lays.works.heightens
If you require a taxi it is essential that you book well in advance for both journeys. See phone numbers here.
[email protected] | +44 (0)1622 832 794
Corporate & Trade Sale
Balfour Hospitality- Our Pubs and Hotels
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
HOW TO GET HERE
Getting To Balfour Winery
Please use TN12 0HT in your Sat nav to reach Balfour Winery, alternatively click here to see Balfour Winery on Google maps.
Whilst we promote sustainable travel to the Estate, if you do choose to drive we have ample car parking, which is free. Balfour Winery cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to vehicles by other visitors whilst using our car park. We also have an electric charging point for electric cars.
Trains run from London Bridge to Marden (the nearest train station) and Staplehurst approx. every half an hour. Please check www.southeasternrailway.co.uk for train times and a live timetable.
Should you be visiting the winery and joining a booked guided tour please feel free to register your interest in our seven-seater vehicle for pick up only from Marden train station.
Please note the following:
- We are not able to do multiple runs for groups larger than seven and alternative transport will have to be organised by yourself
- We do not pick up from home or business addresses
- If you are not at the station at the agreed time, alternative transport will need to be organised by yourself
- This service must be booked at least two weeks in advance
To register your interest please email us at [email protected].
If you are not able to book our seven-seater, please refer to the taxi drop down.
The nearest bus route to Balfour Winery stops in Staplehurst (Arriva No. 5 bus) please check www.arrivabus.co.uk/timetables-search for live timetables and all bus routes. You will need to arrange a taxi from Staplehurst to Balfour Winery, it’s approx. 2.5 miles and please note that there are no pedestrian walkways along the country lanes.
Please note that our local train station, Marden (KENT), does not have a taxi rank! We recommend you book in advance with either of the following taxi companies:
MTC Taxis – 01622 890003 (www.maidstonetaxicompany.co.uk)
Elba Private Hire – 01580 441302 (www.elbaprivatehire.com)