We are open at the below times:
10am-6pm, 7 days a week from May-October
10am-5pm, 7 days a week from November-April (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day).
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
Arriving by train at the weekend? Why not take advantage of our free 7-seater shuttle bus service from Marden train station.
- Our 7-seater shuttle bus runs every Saturday and Sunday from Marden train station to Balfour Winery.
- The service will run every 30 mins.
- The first bus will depart from Marden station at 10am with the last bus leaving at 6pm from Balfour Winery.
- Please note that this service cannot be pre-booked, is subject to availability and at busy times there may be a short wait.
- On arrival at Marden train station please wait near the entrance to the station and the shuttle bus will arrive within 20/30 minutes.
We are delighted to welcome you to Balfour Winery, below is some useful information for your visit.
- No picnics are allowed on the Estate.
- No dogs are allowed for walks on the Estate. However, well behaved dogs on a lead are welcome on the terrace.
- To make a table reservation for lunch please visit our Eat With Us page or call +44 (0) 1622 832794.
If you require a taxi it is essential that you book well in advance for both journeys. See phone numbers here.
Corporate Meetings and Away Days
Corporate & Trade Sales
Balfour Hospitality – Our Pubs and Hotels